NINE HOLE CLUBS CHAMPIONSHIP
Venue: Elland Golf Club
Date: Sunday 26th May 2019
Click here for a downloadable and printable file of the rules below
Competition Format - Stroke play over 18 holes
Each Member Club whose course has nine or fewer holes may enter a team of three Players with a playing handicap of 24 or below.
In accordance with Rule 8 in Section 1 of the Rules and Regulations relating to competitions and matches
- Team Championships & Union Four Ball Championship
- Clubs must submit the names and handicaps of the players in their teams to the Competition Secretary no later than 12 noon on Monday 20th May 2019 prior to the weekend on which the Championship is due to take place.
- Player’s names must be in the same format as that in which they are held on the computerised handicapping system at their Home Club
- If a club fails to submit details by the prescribed time, its team(s) will not be permitted to take part in the Championship to which that failure relates.
- Starting Sheets for each Championship will be emailed to clubs and also posted on the Union’s Web Site on the Tuesday prior to the weekend on which the Championship is due to take place
- For the purposes of creating Starting Sheets for Team Championships, players from each team, with minor exceptions, will be placed in consecutive matches in ascending handicap sequence.
The team that returns the lowest aggregate net score will hold the ‘Nine Hole Championship Shield’ for a year
The Player who returns the lowest net score will receive a silver salver to hold for a year.
Vouchers will be given to each member of the teams that return the two lowest aggregate net scores, the Player who returns the lowest individual gross score and the Player who returns the lowest net score.
The trophy presentations will take place immediately after the competition ends or on a suitable date at the winners home club. Vouchers will be forwarded to the Members Club Secretary.
Competitors are respectfully reminded to comply with the host clubs dress code
Please forward your name, handicap and CDH number to arrive no later than NOON on Monday 20th May 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Any entries received after the deadline will not be entered into the draw.
Roy D Lofts, HHDUGC, Competition secretary
15 Goldfields Close, Greetland, Halifax, HX4 8LD
Telephone Home 01422 373708 or Mobile 07791 170535